Dr. Robert Hanley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hanley Jr?

Never on Friday

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr Hanley has performed surgery on me as well as another family member. He has guided my family through difficult health issues with compassion and excellent medical care. Dr. Hanley spent lots of time with my family explaining the health issues we were facing, treatment options, what to expect and follow-up care. He is a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and their families. We would highly recommend Dr. Hanley to friends and relatives.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Hanley has been my doctor for the last seven years. A great surgeon. He performed surgery on me with wonderful results. He is an all around great person, very compassionate and a wonderful family man. I would proudly refer Dr. Hanley to anyone.

Good Doc on a Bad Day?

Posted on July 13th, 2010

I had to have kidney stone surgery over a holiday weekend. It appeared that Dr. Hanley did not want to be at the hospital on a holiday...but neither did I. Dr. Hanley did a poor job of explaining options and procedures before surgery. After he finished, he just left. The first time my wife knew I was OK was when she saw me being wheeled past her in the hallway. Dr. Hanley did not even take the time to tell her I was OK, let alone discuss recovery, etc. with either of us. We were left with a lot of questions and nobody with which to address them.The surgery went well. I have no doubts Dr. Hanley is an excellent surgeon. But I believe he should have taken a moment to consider any possible patient/family concerns before leaving. I was a bit disappointed in that.

Posted on October 8th, 2017