Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hansell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hansell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansell graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hansell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Hansell practice?
Dr. Robert Hansell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Orthopedic Surgeons.