Learn more about Dr. Robert Hansell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hansell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hansell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansell graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Hansell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hansell practice?
- Dr. Robert Hansell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hansell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Surgeons.