Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hard
Dr. Robert Hard, DO, PT is a Doctor primarily located in Queens Village, NY, with another office in Woodside, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hard is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Ali Aboufares
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Oakland Gardens, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Indu Shivaram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland Gardens, NY 0.01 mi29