A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harden is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Harden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Harden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Harden practice?
- Dr. Robert Harden has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harden practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.