A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Harden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Harden practice?
Dr. Robert Harden practices Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.