Dr. Robert Hardesty MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Riverside, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016
Love this place and staff.

September 25th, 2016
Consultation
I must say he is a very wonderful and informing he took his time with me about an hour and half. I wanted a braadt lift and fat transfer to face. He said my skin was to thin for fat transfer and should consider sculptra. He recommended a tummy tuck and a donut lift. Still thinking about it.

April 19th, 2016
Nothing less then OUTSTANDING!!
Outstanding Doctor as well as entire staff! He was recommended to me and for good reason, He takes the time out to listen and the time to explain the process of my implant surgery.Always positive and pleasant and I will highly recommend him.As for my surgery...LOVE IT!

October 12th, 2015
Dr Hardesty is AMAZING!
I went to 4 different consultations and I knew when I sat down with Dr Hardesty that he was my surgeon! He wasn't the cheapest but he also wasn't the most expensive either.... He was definitely the most thorough and genuinely cared about giving me the results I wanted and not just a "boob job"! He spent over an hour and a half with me on my initial consultation (which was free) answering all my questions being a thorough as he could possibly be, I did not get this attention from any of the other doctors that I had consultations with. Most of the other consultations I was in and out of the office in less than 15-20 minutes (I spent more time with their financial coordinators than I did with the actual doctor)! The before and after care, herbal remedies, and personal attention that were included in my procedure were amazing! Dr Hardesty even have me a personal cell number I could reach him at should I have had any complications (which due to the amazing staff, before and after care I did not have any! Which was my biggest fears). I would definitely recommend and have recommended Dr Hardesty to any person I know who's thinking about getting plastic surgery. Dr Hardesty is known as one of the best plastic surgeons in Southern California and for good reason!

September 27th, 2015
Had Voluma fill in cheek bones. Debra is EXCELLENT. I am extremely pleased with my INSTANT results. Highly recommend the treatment and the technician.

September 25th, 2015
More than satisfied patient
If I could give a 10. I definitely would. . Dr Hardesty is t h e best...and his staff is exceptionally nice. You will enjoy the experience and love his work.

August 24th, 2015
VERY satisfied !
Couldn't be happier with my results. I've been interesting in getting a breast aug for years and finally started researching doctors. Dr. Hardesty was one of the doctors I found online. It didn't take long for me to narrow down my search, his reviews are amazing. I am blown away with how incredible my results are. From consultation to paperwork to surgery to follow up, I couldn't have received better treatment. He and his staff are so kind and caring. I love visiting their office! He walked me through everything, paid attention to every detail, took the time to really understand what I truly wanted (and most importantly what I DIDN'T want), and the results are better than I could have ever dreamed of. Highly recommend him to everyone, and definitely my go-to for future procedures. Thank you SO much for being so good to me!

August 22nd, 2014
Breast Augmentation
My experience with Dr. Hardesty was exceptional ! From his great staff to all my follow up appts everything has gone smoothly! I had very little pain and was moving around that day of my surgery. My recoverer was amazing I couldn't believe how easy it turned out to be just follow all post op instructions ! For anyone considering plastic surgery I highly recommended you have a consultation with Dr. Hardesty!

July 30th, 2014
Very happy
I had a great experience with Dr. Hardesty at Imagine Plastic Surgery. The staff was kind and courteous. They went above and beyond and I love my results. After doing a great deal of research they were also fairly priced.

July 10th, 2014
Excellent Experience!
I visited Dr. Hardesty for a consultation last fall, after doing extensive research for a surgeon. After checking credentials, looking on the medical board website for any malpractice lawsuits and checking reviews online, I had narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. I visited all of them over the course of 2 weeks, and Dr. Hardesty was my final visit. Half way into the consult, I had already made up my mind that this was the doctor for me. Everything from scheduling the appointment with Elizabeth, to getting set up in for the doctor with the medical assistant, to meeting with him was all a very pleasant experience. I had already done the research on him, but he reaffirmed everything with speaking about himself and his accolades. He did not come off arrogant rather humbled by his success. He engaged with me about what I wanted and also offered his expert opinion. I came in with 2 pages of typed questions. He answered every one. He did not make me feel rushed, or like the next person in line (as one of the other surgeons I interviewed did). He was, and the experience was an overall delight. I did end up completing the surgery with him about 2 months later, with fantastic results. He made sure I was comfortable post op and had all of my appointments thereafter after, set up in advance for the next 6 months. This decision is a very personal one and you have to feel 100% comfortable with your choice. And 8 months post op, I know that I made the best decision on choosing Dr. Hardesty and his staff!

June 18th, 2014
27 year old, 3 kids, and much needed work
I had the full mommy make over done (breast augmentation, Liposuction of the abdomen, and tummy tuck) two months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Hardesty is the BEST! He is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very informative and gives you details on what to expect before and after surgery. He also informs your about every detail and guides you every step of the way. I searched all over for the right doctor and everyone just made me feel like I was just another patient. Dr. Hardesty made me feel at ease through the the whole procedure and even the post surgery. He is awesome! The staff there is very kind and very friendly. They truly make you feel at home and they always make sure that you are comfortable and answers any questions that you may have. So if you ever thought about getting any cosmetic surgery...I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hardesty, He truly is GREAT at what he does.

June 18th, 2014
Great surgeon and very personable
Very professional and caring doctor will make you feel at ease. Dr Hardesty is very good at what he does, I had a neck lift and there are no visible scars at all! I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend this doctor.