Dr. Robert Hardi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hardi?

Condescending and rude

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I have never had such a negative experience. I since discovered that a neighbor thought that Hardi treated her mother the same way.

No time for a real patient-doctor discussion

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Hardi usually does my colonoscopies, so my interaction with him has been brief--but pleasant. Recently, I needed to meet with him for a consultation, and got the "slam bam, thank you mam" treatment. He wouldn't let me finish my sentences. He asked me why I had made an appt. with him if I was feeling better.??? I couldn't even sputter that it took almost a month before I could get an appt.!!! Very disappointing. I'm so weary of these doctors in mega offices, thousands of patients, and little bedside manner.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Absolutely horrendous. I have been in pain for months, and after spending 30 minutes talking to a (very kind) medical student, Dr. Hardy came in and spent approximately 5 minutes with me before determining that I may have Crohn's and scheduling me for a colonoscopy. Gave me no information about how I could manage my symptoms, and sent me out with a brochure outlining the preparation for the procedure. After my colonoscopy, Dr. Hardi spent approximately five minutes with me, again. When I asked what I could do to manage the pain, and what I could do because I have hardly been eating, he made an inappropriate comment about my figure, and still gave me no advice. I was told that I would get a call when the results of my biopsies came back, but after two weeks of hearing nothing, I called the office to find out what was going on. They told me that they did have my results, and they would have the doctor call me in between appointments to discuss the results. Truly absurd.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I may have caught the Dr. Hardi on a bad day. He was 45 minutes behind schedule and seemed intent on getting done with me within 10 minutes so he could get back on schedule. I left feeling like I wasted my time and co-pay seeing him. On a more positive note, the office staff are excellent. Suggest getting a different doctor within the same practice if you can.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Been seeing Doctor Hardi for over 20 years. Very health conscious. Never waited longer than 10 minutes of appointment. Never over crowed. Never felt stressed out except when I may have gained a pound or two. :) Wouldn't trade his experience and his caring bedside manner for the world. Hope he doesn't retire no time soon.

Fantastic Physician

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Have a recurring problem with stones in my common bile duct. He is right on top of my condition. One of the best Doctors I have ever had.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr Hardi is by far the best GI doctor I have seen, I had the most thorough hand exam of my abdomen ever. The wait time was short, and we spent two hours in the office with Dr Hardi and his staff. He actively listens, asks questions and ponders before speaking. My sister demands the best in doctors, and after my experience with him and his professional but compassionate staff--I would highly recommend Dr Hardi to anyone. I was very impressed with his care and his staff.

Very Helpful, Easy Visit

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Hardi was helpful, thoughtful, and spent a lot of time answering my questions. He was funny (very dry humor) and made the appointment much more pleasant than I expected.

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Its obvious that Dr. Hardi's practice has turned into nothing more than a money generator for him. Long gone is the care that he used to practice. Its a factory and the patient might as well be on a conveyor belt. Look elsewhere for quality care.

Caring, professional, thorough

Posted on November 18th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Hardi's for many years. He is the most caring, competent, professional, and thorough doctor I have ever seen. I would highly reccomend Dr. Hardi to my family and friends.

Doctor's orders

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr Hardi since 2004. I am 81 years old, a retired Hungarian-American musician with digestive problems but meager finacial resurces. Nevertheless Dr Hardi orders expensive medical procedures (like colonsoscopies) even medically unnecessary laboratoty tests as PSA bloodtest which is a urologiacal test, or frequent lipid panel profiles (2 within 1 year) both not covered by Medicare.Also DR Hardi uses obscene languange to me in Hungarian being Hungarian born myself.Dr Hardi is "gold digger" money is obviouosly more important then patient well beeing.Exam time 5 minutes, prescribing medicin for a year supply takes + 5 more minutes.My present labiratory responsability as "unnecessary medical procedures" $130-350)

Informative and Caring Physician

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I found that Dr. Hardi was both informative and caring. I was able to ask multiple questions about treatments etc. every visit if necessary. I have sent two other friends who have been long term GI sufferers and they both were pleased (one male and one female). I have been to four other GI's (starting in 79 till now). Dr. Hardi is the first one who has seemed to care and provide a decent plan for recovery.