A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hardison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hardison, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hardison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardison graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hardison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Damion Hardison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hardison practice?
- Dr. Robert Hardison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hardison practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Ashburn, VA.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.