A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hardy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hardy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Hardy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Robert Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hardy practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Pediatricians.