A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hardy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hardy, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hardy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Hardy MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Robert Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hardy practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Pediatricians.