Learn more about Dr. Robert Harf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harf, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Harf graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Harf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Harf FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Harf practice?
- Dr. Robert Harf has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Surgeons.