Learn more about Dr. Robert Harf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harf, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Harf graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Harf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Harf FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Harf practice?
- Dr. Robert Harf has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Surgeons.