Learn more about Dr. Robert Harf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harf, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Harf graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Harf has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Harf practice?
Dr. Robert Harf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Sonoma Surgeons.