A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harford, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harford graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roland Harford MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Harford practice?
- Dr. Robert Harford has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harford practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Dermatologists and Hemet Pathologists.