A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Harla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Harla, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harla graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Robert Harla DO is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Harla practice?
- Dr. Stanley Harla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Harla practices Dermatology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Dermatologists.