A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Harla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Harla, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harla graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Harla practice?
Dr. Stanley Harla practices Dermatology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Dermatologists.