Overall Review

3.1

November 9th, 2015
Dr its nice,however the staff its no competent but the office and consultation rooms are filthy.really important to be in a clean environment when seeing a dr.

September 21st, 2011
Wonderful and Caring Office
My wait time has been minimal. Dr. Weis and Dr. Harla have taken the time to actually treat me (and not just SEE me). They diagnosed my conditions and prescribed just the right medications to help cure them! Two weeks after my first visit I came back in great shape because of their expertise and caring attitude! The entire staff is very friendly; they make you feel at home! The office is a clean place (and they even provide good coffee)! I have been treated by many dermatologists over the years, and I am happy to say Dr. Harla's office is truly superlative in every way! I highly-recommend this place as the place to go if you want expert care---and a caring attitude! They actually exceeded my expectations in treating my conditions. Thanks to all of the staff at this clinic!

November 18th, 2010
Cattle car waiting room and long waits
I had 2 appointments canceled as the staff said he was sick. You would think I would have some sort of preference to be seen with 2 cancelations but no.I drove 70 miles to see him, had a 9:50 am appt. Room had 11 people in it. After 1 hr and 40 minutes, after all the previous people waiting had been seen and even some seen before me who arrived way after me, I asked where I was in line. Staff told me I was 4th in line.The other 3 were still in the waiting room and had appts after 10:30am. I realized it was because I am on midicare.I left.....very poor experience from seeing him a year prior..

August 11th, 2010
Have tried many dermatologist before finding one I liked.
My dermatologist retired 15 years ago. I went threw many others before I found Dr Robert Harla and his staff 5-6 years ago. They are compassionate and Dr Harla has a good bedside manner. Not often found in dermatologist in my area. Yes, there is usually a wait period before they bring you back but they have always taken care of all my needs while I was in the exam room. I have recommended several people to him and they all have been 100% pleased. Thank you for reading this, I feel others reviews on this site seriously do not reflect my opionion.

July 22nd, 2010
Do not go to Harla's office in Keller (4160 Heritage Trace)!!!
This review is not for Dr. Harla, but for a nurse practitioner, Courtney Doran, at one of his offices in Keller.Do not go see this woman!! I went for treatment of acne scars and occasional breakouts on my face. I told her I was getting laser hair removal on my face and asked if there were any adverse reactions doing the 2 treatments at the same time. She said no, it was just fine. Well, I started using the meds she prescribed, and the next laser session I had, a HUGE rash broke out on my face!! It was horrible! The laser place said the antibiotic she prescribed caused the rash.Courtney is an incompetent excuse for a medical professional. They do laser hair removal at her office, so she should have know about this. Her staff is also rude and uncaring, and never returned my phone calls.

March 10th, 2010
TERRIBLE/CATTLE CALL
IF YOU HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT AT ALL DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE. IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CATTTLE CALL WITH SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WAITING ROOM THERE WAS NO WHERE TO SIT. EVERYONE AROUND ME HAD BEEN WAITING AT LEAST 45 MINUTES AND THEN YOU WAIT ANOTHER 20 WHEN YOU GET IN A ROOM.

March 9th, 2010
i was put into a patient waiting room filled with antiques, even the chair i sat in to have a biopsy was an old barber chair which was not comfortable when i had to have two biopsies,not to mention sanitary,or sterile environment.The dr. looked and dressed like an old hippie.would never go back. I feel my veterinarian has a better facility...His staff wasnt friendly, but I've come to accept that most doctors have rude and oondisending people work for them.