A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Training and extensive experience in management of patients with endorgan failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Harland graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Harland MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Harland practice?
- Dr. Robert Harland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harland practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chicago Surgeons.