A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harowitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Harowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Harowitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Harowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Harowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harowitz practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.