Dr. Robert Harper MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

January 7th, 2016
Only Appointment With Dr. Harper
I'll start by saying that Dr. Harper is beloved by many women in the community, and when I met him he was very nice. Calming voice, did everything he could to make me feel comfortable. I just did not click with him, and I blame his evil chair. He has a chair. You, the woman, drops her bottoms, sits in it, and it lifts you into the air. It tilts back, your socks are suddenly far above you, and the bottom drops out. You feel a breeze. Flat on your back with your feet in stirrups is bad. This chair? Way worse. He tried to comfort me by resting a hand on one of my shins, a shin lifted way into the air above my head. He did not know that I hate to be touched. I don't even cuddle with people I know and love. Strange man with his hand on my naked leg while every bit of my privates are feeling a draft? Just not my cup of tea. He was super sweet, though. Helped me that pregnancy with a D&C because I had conceived a couple blighted ovums. Of course during the surgery I ended up getting a hospital born infection that caused me to poop blood. I spent the next week in the hospital watching commercials of First Response Tests and Subway commercials. They don't let you eat when you poop blood. Also got wacked in the face at some point and awoke from surgery with a fat lip. BUT! he is a very sweet and kind doctor. He's very understanding and knows just what to say when you have a loss. I can see why he's beloved. We just didn't click.

August 28th, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED DR. Harper wish I was their for him to deliver my next baby..Great DR. the wait maybe long but very informative and knowledgeable DR.