Dr. Robert Harrington MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2015
Caring, kind individual. Exceptional doctor - always listens, answers my questions. Best of all, very patient with my special needs child. Dr. H doesn't hand out pills all willly nilly, or order unnecessary tests. Very happy with this practice.

August 5th, 2015
Sick and Disappointed
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Harrington for 15 years. I was 15 minutes late to an appointment after an hour drive in was not allowed to be seen. I asked two times prior to this appointment if I could come in because I didn't feel well and they told me no I had to wait till the fifth. The office staff is atrocious upfront nurses and Dr. great. My husband and I are no longer patients.

June 14th, 2015
He does not care what your issue is and is quick to dismiss any concerns if questioned about treatment he get very nasty!! If you care about your health, need meds, or have any issue that a z pak won't address DO NOT go to this man!!!

June 6th, 2015
one of the worst most unprofessional doctor and staff I have come across.
I put up with things such as Dr Harrington not returning my phone calls, or not phoning in prescriptions in a timely manner, long wait time to get in to see him for urgent and critical matters, and even put up with his incompetent and rude staff. As soon as I had enough of this unprofessional behavior and told the office manager I was going to find another doctor, I received a letter in the mail stating I had been dismissed from the practice. Really??? Does this Doctor and staff not realize that unsatisfied patients will find another Dr therefore they are losing money and staff will be cut and Primed just might let Dr Harrington go because their patients will go to the Kettering network where they receive much better care!!!

December 8th, 2014
No follow through for diagnosis
I wrote that review in full honesty. My mother went to see this Robert Harrington and he turned her away. Prescribed her anti-depressants and told her there was nothing wrong with her. He told her the pain she was going through was all in her head. She went to another doctor and she has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease . Thanks for following through Dr. Harrington.

October 30th, 2013
High regards for Dr Harrington
I can't believe the other reviewer saw the same Dr Harrington that I see. He has never been rude or condescending to me and is always attentive and courteous. He spends all the time that I need to discuss my problems and has always diagnosed these problems accurately. I would highly recommend him.

August 20th, 2013
Apathetic and Unprofessional
This doctor shows no interest in his patients. He doesn't take the time to actually solve and diagnose his patients. Instead of working with them to get to the core of the problem, he dismisses them from his practice. When you sit down with this doctor you get the sense that he is talking down to you, and that is isn't treating you with respect. He and his staff were unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend anyone to this doctor.

June 19th, 2017