A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Harris MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Preventive Medicine Specialists and Ogden Oncologists.