A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hartmann is Excellent. Dr. Hartmann has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hartmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hartmann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hartmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hartmann practice?
Dr. Robert Hartmann practices Pediatrics near Hales Corners, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Hales Corners Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Hartmann, Dr. Bobby Hartmann, Dr. Robbie Hartmann, Dr. Rupert Hartmann