A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hartmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hartmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hartmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hartmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hartmann practice?
Dr. Robert Hartmann practices Pediatrics near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hales Corners, WI.
See New Berlin Pediatricians.