Learn more about Dr. Robert Hasbany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hasbany is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hasbany, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbany graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hasbany has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasbany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Hasbany practice?
Dr. Robert Hasbany practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians.