Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
You're better off going anywhere else show details You're better off going anywhere else
Dec 12th, 2015

We waited well over an hour just for a wellness check up. Don't waste your time

Feb 23rd, 2015

I do not recommend this office at all...major problems with billing!!!

by chris watkins on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr.Hasbany i personally call him my Dr.Oz (like) if your ready for a life for the betterment of your health this is the Dr to see he has truly help me on my diabetic journey must follow his guidance of medical advice i guarantee you will success in improving your health

:( show details :(
by CONCERNED PATIENT on Apr 18th, 2014

doctor is not prompt dosnt get back to you in a timly matter dosnt call in meds to the pharmacy in a timly matter ive tired calling for days and it tells me the office is closed i will be finding my mother a another doctor! tired of waiting for this doctor to caLL BACK AFTER DAYS!!!!!!!!

deaths door show details deaths door
Oct 11th, 2013

This doctor refused to see my mother for help, and told her she was at death's door. While waiting to find another doctor, she died within two weeks. I don't know what kind of doctor says things to a new patient whom he hasn't even taken test on. Besides the fact of sending someone home in tears, and left to think about those words in their final days. No one especially a doctor should hex someone to such a doom.

Awesome doctor but the wait is just too long sometimes! show details Awesome doctor but the wait is just too long sometimes!
Feb 24th, 2013

I absolutely love everything about Dr. Hasbany himself, but sometimes the wait in his office is just unreal! I've had to wait for 2-3 hours for an appointment more than once. If it wasn't for what a great doctor, bedside manner, and staff he has I'd have to find another place.

Dr. Hasbany is a great doctor show details Dr. Hasbany is a great doctor
Jul 12th, 2012

I was having a lot of problems with a medical condition. No one seemed to be able to help me that much...until I was lucky enough to hear about Dr. Hasbany. After two visits, he got things straightened out. Now I have my life back. And he's such a nice guy too. Its hard to find a good doctor who really cares and knows what they are doing.

Speaks to the patient show details Speaks to the patient
Sep 12th, 2011

Excellent Bedside manner, doesnt talk down but tells it like it is. Best Family Dr. i've had in my 55 years. Has your health & well being in mind. Office is friendly and SO MUCH Better then the HAP Clinics where your just a number.

Sep 17th, 2010

Best family doctor I have ever had in my life - and I am 68 years old.

Oct 30th, 2009

-Very high standard of care-Office staff is very kind-All referrals by Dr. Hasbany have been excellent

Jan 29th, 2009