Family Physicians, General Practitioner
Madison Heights
28200 John R Rd
Madison Heights, MI 48071
248-547-1400
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  :(  |  show details
by CONCERNED PATIENT on Apr 18th, 2014

doctor is not prompt dosnt get back to you in a timly matter dosnt call in meds to the pharmacy in a timly matter ive tired calling for days and it tells me the office is closed i will be finding my mother a another doctor! tired of waiting for this doctor to caLL BACK AFTER DAYS!!!!!!!!

|  deaths door  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

This doctor refused to see my mother for help, and told her she was at death's door. While waiting to find another doctor, she died within two weeks. I don't know what kind of doctor says things to a new patient whom he hasn't even taken test on. Besides the fact of sending someone home in tears, and left to think about those words in their final days. No one especially a doctor should hex someone to such a doom.

|  Awesome doctor but the wait is just too long sometimes!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2013

I absolutely love everything about Dr. Hasbany himself, but sometimes the wait in his office is just unreal! I've had to wait for 2-3 hours for an appointment more than once. If it wasn't for what a great doctor, bedside manner, and staff he has I'd have to find another place.

|  Dr. Hasbany is a great doctor  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I was having a lot of problems with a medical condition. No one seemed to be able to help me that much...until I was lucky enough to hear about Dr. Hasbany. After two visits, he got things straightened out. Now I have my life back. And he's such a nice guy too. Its hard to find a good doctor who really cares and knows what they are doing.

|  Speaks to the patient  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Excellent Bedside manner, doesnt talk down but tells it like it is. Best Family Dr. i've had in my 55 years. Has your health & well being in mind. Office is friendly and SO MUCH Better then the HAP Clinics where your just a number.

Sep 17th, 2010

Best family doctor I have ever had in my life - and I am 68 years old.

Oct 30th, 2009

-Very high standard of care-Office staff is very kind-All referrals by Dr. Hasbany have been excellent

Jan 29th, 2009