A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hatfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatfield
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hatfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hatfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hatfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Hatfield MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Hatfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hatfield practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.