A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hatfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatfield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hatfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hatfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hatfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Hatfield MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Hatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hatfield practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.