Dr. Robert Hauck MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
Refused to perform ordered test
Recently went to the imaging center on Tomlin square road in mullica hill where the doctor refused to perform a breast ultrasound because I forgot the name of the location where I had my last mammogram. A mammogram was not ordered by my doctor and my prior mammogram was performed a year ago at Radnet in Washington township. The tech who put me on the spot refusing to service me didn't allow me the opportunity to remember the name of the center. She also lied and stated that the doctor spoke specifically with my doctor and that did not happen. I have had a cyst under my breast (not on it) for almost a year now so having this ordered ultrasound was very important to me as well as my doctor who ordered it. After I agreed to a mammogram which was not required or necessary at the moment I was told that it was going to be a long wait since I was not on the schedule. Thankfully I was able to find another imaging center to perform the much needed ultrasound and was able to cancel any further dealings with Tomlin station imaging center. The doctor was very unprofessional and did not perform an assessment of the patient before demanding an additional expensive procedure be performed that was not ordered or needed At the moment. The tech did not explain the situation to the doctor correctly and when the doctor was called on the phone by my doctors office immediately started yelling And attacking the nurse by being on the defense about something that he obviously did wrong. Refused an ordered test for a patient by demanding an additional test be performed prior that is not required by law and a patient cannot be forced to do. He refused care of a patient and for this I do not recommend his services or the imaging center with a staff who instigates problems by stating false information.

July 23rd, 2009
He has a god complex
Doesnt work well with other Doctors,does not act in a professional manner,control freak...doesnt have the patients best interestin mind.

June 6th, 2017