Dr. Robert Havlik MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Milwaukee, WI

2.9

June 4th, 2016
Plastic Surgery
Very helpful with my questions. Never seemed in a hurry to get to next patient. Did a wonderful job with my surgery.

August 16th, 2014
He makes a difference.
Dr. Havlik was a big part of my childhood. He made so many miracles happen for me as a kid I can only imagine how many other lives he blessed. Not only as a plastic surgeon but as a warm, caring, heartfelt man. He made me feel safe and comfortable before every surgery. I can't be more grateful to of had him as a doctor, so grateful I even made him a heart-shaped wood basket as a kid and gave it to him during a follow up appointment... I haven't seen him in years but think about him and remember him like it was yesterday. He is still a big part of my life to this day. He always will be.

December 21st, 2011
Grandmother of infant w/cleft palate
My dear grandson's stitches partially failed for whatever reason. Havlik came down hard on the parents, advising this was their ignorance while Havlik FAILED to advise administering ointment on the wound site thereby allowing "large amounts of bacteria to manifest." Havlik's sense of arrogance is quite disheartening.If Havlik truly cared about this infant patient,immediate follow up surgery could & would have been avoided. I would never recommend this arrogant excuse of a pediatric surgeon to anyone.

October 11th, 2011
Doesn't get back to his patients
Was supposed to get back to me within a week of my visit - 8 weeks and 6 calls to his office later, I have still heard NOTHING. Totally unprofessional. I'm disgusted with how I've been treated.

May 16th, 2011
pain management
i have suffered through 7 monthe of overwhelming pain. pain management with both my doctors is poor.i have suffered 7 long months and have been put on the back burner and i truly believe it is because im a midicade patient!

March 31st, 2011
HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES, ADMIT IT WHEN YOU DO!
WILL NOT ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG!