A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hawkins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Hawkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hawkins MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hawkins practices Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.