Learn more about Dr. Robert Haws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haws is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haws, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haws graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haws has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haws accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Haws practice?
Dr. Robert Haws practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI and Eau Claire, WI.
See Marshfield Ophthalmologists, Marshfield Pediatricians, and Marshfield Nephrologists.