A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haws is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haws, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haws graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haws has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Haws MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Haws practice?
- Dr. Robert Haws has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haws practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Marshfield Pediatricians, Marshfield Pediatric Specialists, and Marshfield Nephrologists.