A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haydel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haydel, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haydel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Haydel MD is a male Allergist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Haydel practice?
- Dr. Robert Haydel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haydel practices Allergy near Houma, LA.
See Houma Allergists.