A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haydel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haydel, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haydel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haydel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Haydel MD is a male Allergist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Haydel practice?
- Dr. Robert Haydel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haydel practices Allergy near Houma, LA.
See Houma Allergists.