- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haydon is Excellent. Dr. Haydon has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haydon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haydon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haydon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Haydon practice?
Dr. Robert Haydon practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Haydon, Dr. Bobby Haydon, Dr. Robbie Haydon, Dr. Rupert Haydon