A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haydon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haydon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Haydon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Haydon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Haydon practice?
- Dr. Robert Haydon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haydon practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Primary Care Doctors.