Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Whitten practice?
Dr. Robert Whitten practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Family Physicians.