Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Haynes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Robert Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.