Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Haynes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Robert Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.