Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haynes
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Haynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Haynes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Robert Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.