Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haynes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists, Kirkland Cardiologists, and Kirkland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.