Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haynes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.