A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Haynes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Robert Haynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.