A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynsworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynsworth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynsworth graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Haynsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Haynsworth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Haynsworth practice?
- Dr. Robert Haynsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haynsworth practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Anesthesiologists and Richardson Pain Management Doctors.