inactive

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2016
Very polite and kind but right to the point. Like this in a physician.

May 26th, 2014
No Follow Up
Went in to get scoped. Wanted a follow up to discuss results and help with medications that were not working. Called 3 times and left messages that were not returned. Finally on 4th attempt got nurse on phone. Went to another specialist in area to get follow up and even found the diagnosis to be wrong. Avoid this guy. Just moving bodies thru taking your money and not interested in providing quality care.

September 20th, 2013
Horrible doctor!
After having a colonoscopy with Dr. Heacock back in 2012 I wanted to have a follow up appointment with him which he was unable to do with his schedule until 6 months out. After 6 months though, the day before the appointment it was cancelled and I was informed it would be another 6 months till he could fit me in again. Then a week before that appointment it was cancel because of scheduling conflicts he had. I was finally able to see him 14 months after my procedure. At the doctors office he start off by yelling at me because I did not see him every 6 months and that I didn't have blood work done every 3 months. I promptly told him I did not know that and he snapped back at me saying that its my responsibility to know ( which I agree) but I also told him he was the one that canceled all of the appointments and he also snapped back "I know, I know". After that he did lighten up and checked me over but did not give me an new treatment ideas and just to stay on existing medicine. If you are looking for a new doctor I would NOT recommend him at all.

September 5th, 2013
Rude Doctor
Dr. Robert Heacock is downright rude and has no consideration for his patients. Upon my initial visit, he was tardy and reeked of cigarettes. He seemed intrigued with my medical past which made me feel at ease. However, when I went in for my procedure (a throat scope), I had a few questions about what was going to happen. After 2 or 3 questions, he became agitated and shut me up by quickly (I could see he was using undo force to push the knock-out drug into the IV tube) administering the anesthesia, rendering me unconscious. He never consulted with me after the procedure, instead leaving it up to my wife to explain what was done and what was found. The people in his coumadin clinic WERE NOT available when I had time sensitive questions about returning to my regular blood thinner regimen.

August 12th, 2016