inactive

Robert Heacock MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Findlay, OH

3.9

October 30th, 2016
Very polite and kind but right to the point. Like this in a physician.

September 5th, 2013
Rude Doctor
Dr. Robert Heacock is downright rude and has no consideration for his patients. Upon my initial visit, he was tardy and reeked of cigarettes. He seemed intrigued with my medical past which made me feel at ease. However, when I went in for my procedure (a throat scope), I had a few questions about what was going to happen. After 2 or 3 questions, he became agitated and shut me up by quickly (I could see he was using undo force to push the knock-out drug into the IV tube) administering the anesthesia, rendering me unconscious. He never consulted with me after the procedure, instead leaving it up to my wife to explain what was done and what was found. The people in his coumadin clinic WERE NOT available when I had time sensitive questions about returning to my regular blood thinner regimen.