A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heary, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gunshot Wounds
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Heary graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Heary MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Heary practice?
- Dr. Robert Heary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heary practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.