A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Heck has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kurt Heck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Heck practice?
- Dr. Robert Heck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.