A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Heck has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kurt Heck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Heck practice?
- Dr. Robert Heck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.