A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Heck has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Heck practice?
Dr. Robert Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons, Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons, and Memphis Oncologists.