Dr. Robert Heckstall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Heckstall?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 30th, 2009

No help...

I went to the ER at Washington Adventist for vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Dr. Heckstall was my attending physician. He spoke with me twice, asked if I had pain, sent me for an unneeded CT scan, diagnosed me with... diarrhea, and gave me a prescription for generic antibiotics. When the bill came, he tried to charge me $624!!! Add this to the $1000 the hospital charged me, including $400 for the CT scan and it adds up to extortion. Thanks for your uselessness Dr. Heckstall! How dare you?

January 31st, 2016