Dr. Robert Hedderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hedderman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hedderman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 18th, 2016

Never made eye contact. Felt like he did not want me as a patient

September 14th, 2015

Impatient, cruel doctor with a God complex

He labelled me drug seeking for asking for a refill on a script he prescribed, a script I avoided using. It was because he was impatient asking questions and annoyed that I asked about a refill of my pain med. Doctors since have filled it with no qualms because 30 pills last me six months and they know I'm cautious. However, not refilling said script left me without anything for pain on my worse days when tylenol alone leaves me in agony.

January 24th, 2015

Surgery went well, his secretary terrible to deal with

I'm very happy with my hip replacement. However, don't expect to be able to get through to his secretary. She never answers the phone, she's supposed to return your voice message. She says she never got your message. She does the basics, but doesn't follow through on anything she doesn't want to do later. You really can't tell what she'll be willing to do. And you HAVE to go through her to get more info. You have to constantly chase her and she ignores your messages. When you tell Dr Hedderman about her when you next see him in your next appointment, he's totally apathetic about it. So, no wonder she knows she'll get away with it. If another doc on call covers for him when he's not on, don't expect Dr H to know anything about that coverage later, or to return any follow-up calls you make to Dr H later about it. If you have questions you didn't know to ask the on-call doctor, you're out of luck later.

June 11th, 2009

He preformed surgery on my ankel in 2001 and the results were wvwn better than we had hoped for. He also preformed surgery on my daughters knee. He is a very caring man and a great doctor

May 14th, 2014