Learn more about Dr. Robert Heeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heeter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heeter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heeter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heeter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buffalo Hospital
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ellsworth Heeter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Heeter practice?
- Dr. Robert Heeter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heeter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, MN and Spring Park, MN.
See Waconia Orthopedic Surgeons.