Learn more about Dr. Robert Heeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heeter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heeter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buffalo Hospital
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ellsworth Heeter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Heeter practice?
- Dr. Robert Heeter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heeter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, MN and Spring Park, MN.
See Waconia Surgeons.