A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heide, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heide graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Heide has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kay Heide FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Heide practice?
- Dr. Robert Heide has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heide practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.