The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hein
Dr. Robert Hein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hein is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok and OU Medical Center. Dr. Hein has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hein has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Hein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Jim Melton
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.43 mi29
Dr. Derek Shadid
Oklahoma City, OK 0.64 mi18
Dr. Stanley Dombek
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0.82 mi50