A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Heineck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heineck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heineck graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Heineck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Heineck MD is a male Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Heineck practice?
- Dr. Robert Heineck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heineck practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.