Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Heineck
Dr. Robert Heineck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Heineck is affiliated with Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital, Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital and Carilion New River Valley Medical Center. Dr. Heineck has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Heineck has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Heineck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.
Dr. James Weston
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kimberly Simcox
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi
Dr. Tamera Howell
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi24