Learn more about Dr. Robert Heinle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Heinle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Heinle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Heinle MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Heinle practice?
- Dr. Robert Heinle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Heinle practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.