A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hellmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hellmers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hellmers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellmers graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hellmers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hellmers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans