A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helsten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helsten graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helsten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Helsten MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Helsten practice?
- Dr. Robert Helsten has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Helsten practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Pilot Point, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.