A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Helsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Helsten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helsten
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helsten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helsten graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helsten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Helsten MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Helsten practice?
- Dr. Robert Helsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Helsten practices General Practice near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.