Dr. Robert Hendren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hendren?

June 12th, 2015

I waited over 2 hours in the waiting room, I don't know why I even made an appointment. This is very unprofessional

October 10th, 2013

I had an emergency lithotripsy to remove an 8 mm kidney stone. I was very impressed that Dr. Hendren visited me early in the morning to go over everything. He had a very great bedside manner. I am very impressed all around. This was an emergency situation and Baptist East referred him to me. Great choice!

October 23rd, 2012

Excellent as advertised. Came highly recommended

While no one wants to visit the doctors office I knew I needed to be seen urgently. I was quickly scheduled, seen and treated all in a matter of a few hours of my first call! Dr Hendren was more than kind and made me feel like he had all the time in the world. I can't tell you just how refreshing it was to meet and be treated by such a knowledgeable and courteous professional. I told everyone who would listen!

November 25th, 2011

Office was cooperative

My concern is with his staff.I assume that the staff reflect The doctor.I had an appointment and staff could not help me due to my debit card would not work.I called bank from his office and was told I had funds card must be damaged.They would not see me unless I paid and I explained my situation and they where not concerned.I left work and drove 2 hrs to make appointment.$25 co-pay and they refused to treat me.I tried to make arraignments to pay with check or even cash at later time so I would not mis my appointment and work.They would not accommodate me.I would not recommend this office

February 21st, 2011

Highly Recommend!

Dr Hendren is an awesome doctor & his staff is just as great! He is both my & my husbands doctor & we would not see anyone else! He definitely does what's best for his patients & still has some "old school" practices that are very appreciated! He is very dedicated to his patients & does follow up w/them after any procedure. I would recommend him to anyone w/kidney problems or needing a vasectomy...or any other problem you may have requiring you to see an urologist. A truly gifted & awesome doctor!

September 29th, 2017