A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hendrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hendrickson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hendrickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Hendrickson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Hendrickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Hendrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hendrickson practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.