A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Henry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Henry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Henry practice?
- Dr. Robert Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Henry practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.