Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

920 E Berry St
Vicki Lane-bowie Street, Fort Worth, TX 76110
817-921-6081
Locations and availability (2)

|  TOP DOC--A Fort Worth ICON  |  show details
by L. Thompson on Aug 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Henry for at least 33 years. He is dedicated to the field and passionate about women's health. I was saddened to hear that he was retiring, but we all have to do so one day. Truly a TOP DOC.

|  show details
by Jeanie Burns on Jan 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Henry. He's very personable and really nice. He listens and explains what all the numbers on the chart means. He has sent me for test none of my other Gyno's before have mentioned previously and helped find some things going on when I thought it was normal to feel the way i was.

|  Best Doctor Around  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I love dr hrenry he is the absolute best!!! He is very informative and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to make sure you understand and makes you feel really comfortable. The wait time can be frustating at times but hes definitely worth it. I would recommend him to anybody.

|  DR.HENRY ROCKS!!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

I was refered to Dr.Henry when I moved to Texas from a co-worker. He is such an amazing dr. that when my work relocated me I came right back because I didnt want my daughter or I to have to get a new doctor! smh everyone should be so amazing and give such great care!

|  I LOVE HIM  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

Dr.Henry is the best he has been my doc with every child god has blessed me with I love him and tell ppl about him all the time I Thank you so so so so so so much and tell everyone to go to him

|  One Amazing Dr  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

I absolutely adore Dr. Henry! He delivered me and my sister and when I got pregnant at 16 he delivered my son. He is very thorough and accurate. He truly cares about his patients. It is true that the wait can be kindof long but its worth the wait because he takes the time to explain to his patients exactly what is going on. He asks questions as well as answers any questions that you may have. He personally calls his patients as well. I love Dr. Henry and wouldn't trust anyone else.

|  AWESOME  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Henry is awesome. Very informative and because of this he's very thorough. We trade him for the world.

|  Truely 4 star Physician, Excellent.  |  show details
by a lone timr patient. on Apr 13th, 2010

My overall experience was excellent. He is truely very special as a physician.Is willing to go the extra mile for you the patient.

|  Caregiver  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2010

An awesome, very informative doctor who doesn't side track for the sake of insurance. Will go far beyond the call to insure he does everything he can to gain resolution. I believe he exceeds in every area to make sure you have the best healthcare possible. He doesn't rush you through like you're in a drive thru car wash. There's actually time spent to answer and discuss concerns. It will be hard to top his service. And yes I have been to other doctors that treat you like the drive-thru car wash. In/Out dry off later. Not Dr. Henry. Thanks for being who you are.

|  The Best Dr. There Is  |  show details
by S. Hollie on Dec 21st, 2009

|  The Best Dr. There Is  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Henry is the best dr that any female could have. I've been a patient for 18 years and he never steered me wrong. I've referred quite a few patients and we all say he's our dr and he gives us the father figure advice. I trusted him with my life more than 4 times and hate that he's retiring soon. He also has a very professional staff that cares the way he does. Thanks Dr. Henry for all that you have done.. Mrs. Hollie.