Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

May 22nd, 2015

A GREAT DR. THAT REALLY TAKE CARE OF HIS patients . Very caring .

by YoRhonda Lacy on Feb 4th, 2015

I met him in 1982 as an teenage pregnancy pt. He was strict but informent as well as very caring and professional. I attended school for Medical Assustants and later did my internship at his office. 1992. Upon completion I was hired and stayed for 4 years. He is an excellent doctor, friend and teacher. I learned alot and enjoyed everything I learned with Dr. Henry. I would reccommend him to any one. Awesome Dr. Glad to have been a patient, student and emplyee under his practice.

by rozetta shields on Jan 26th, 2015

he both of my kids in the world

by Teneta Davidson on Oct 16th, 2014

He's very protective of his patients, caring, nurturing and understanding.

TOP DOC--A Fort Worth ICON show details TOP DOC--A Fort Worth ICON
by L. Thompson on Aug 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Henry for at least 33 years. He is dedicated to the field and passionate about women's health. I was saddened to hear that he was retiring, but we all have to do so one day. Truly a TOP DOC.

by Jeanie Burns on Jan 23rd, 2013

I love Dr. Henry. He's very personable and really nice. He listens and explains what all the numbers on the chart means. He has sent me for test none of my other Gyno's before have mentioned previously and helped find some things going on when I thought it was normal to feel the way i was.

Best Doctor Around show details Best Doctor Around
Oct 4th, 2012

I love dr hrenry he is the absolute best!!! He is very informative and really cares about his patients. He takes the time to make sure you understand and makes you feel really comfortable. The wait time can be frustating at times but hes definitely worth it. I would recommend him to anybody.

DR.HENRY ROCKS!! show details DR.HENRY ROCKS!!
Sep 20th, 2011

I was refered to Dr.Henry when I moved to Texas from a co-worker. He is such an amazing dr. that when my work relocated me I came right back because I didnt want my daughter or I to have to get a new doctor! smh everyone should be so amazing and give such great care!

I LOVE HIM show details I LOVE HIM
Apr 15th, 2011

Dr.Henry is the best he has been my doc with every child god has blessed me with I love him and tell ppl about him all the time I Thank you so so so so so so much and tell everyone to go to him

One Amazing Dr show details One Amazing Dr
Dec 2nd, 2010

I absolutely adore Dr. Henry! He delivered me and my sister and when I got pregnant at 16 he delivered my son. He is very thorough and accurate. He truly cares about his patients. It is true that the wait can be kindof long but its worth the wait because he takes the time to explain to his patients exactly what is going on. He asks questions as well as answers any questions that you may have. He personally calls his patients as well. I love Dr. Henry and wouldn't trust anyone else.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Henry is awesome. Very informative and because of this he's very thorough. We trade him for the world.

Truely 4 star Physician, Excellent. show details Truely 4 star Physician, Excellent.
by a lone timr patient. on Apr 13th, 2010

My overall experience was excellent. He is truely very special as a physician.Is willing to go the extra mile for you the patient.

Caregiver show details Caregiver
Feb 23rd, 2010

An awesome, very informative doctor who doesn't side track for the sake of insurance. Will go far beyond the call to insure he does everything he can to gain resolution. I believe he exceeds in every area to make sure you have the best healthcare possible. He doesn't rush you through like you're in a drive thru car wash. There's actually time spent to answer and discuss concerns. It will be hard to top his service. And yes I have been to other doctors that treat you like the drive-thru car wash. In/Out dry off later. Not Dr. Henry. Thanks for being who you are.

The Best Dr. There Is show details The Best Dr. There Is
by S. Hollie on Dec 21st, 2009

The Best Dr. There Is show details The Best Dr. There Is
Dec 21st, 2009

Dr. Henry is the best dr that any female could have. I've been a patient for 18 years and he never steered me wrong. I've referred quite a few patients and we all say he's our dr and he gives us the father figure advice. I trusted him with my life more than 4 times and hate that he's retiring soon. He also has a very professional staff that cares the way he does. Thanks Dr. Henry for all that you have done.. Mrs. Hollie.