Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Henshaw helped a lot when other doctors would or could not. He was very kind and patient. I owe him a lot. His staff is great too.

Empathetic, Thoughtful, Communicative show details Empathetic, Thoughtful, Communicative
by Worried_Not_Much on Apr 2nd, 2013

I went with my best friend to Dr. Henshaw for a lump on the knee. Dr. Henshaw carefully reviewed the MRI. He compared it with the x-ray. And while teaching a resident carefully explained what he saw and how it was different than the radiology report. He discussed the options and was thorough. Based on his examination and new read of the MRI we are going to watch and wait for about 2 months. If the surgery is needed Dr. Henshaw will be the man.

Excellente! show details Excellente!
Nov 21st, 2012

E. Payne since 1996........

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jan 4th, 2011

I found Dr. Henshaw to be a very friendly and caring doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure in pre surgical visits. On surgery day he visited me in pre-op and in post op and was quite helpful. On follow up visits he was informative and in good humor which relaxed me. overall a great experience.

Disappointing experience show details Disappointing experience
Jun 1st, 2010

I found my interaction with Dr. Henshaw to be one of the more disappointing experiences I can remember. He was treating a relative if mine who had serious medical issues. Dr. Henshaw was the surgeon who operated on him. We found him to be arrogant and condescending. My relative also suffered serious complications following surgery. It became clear based on discussions with other physicians who treated those complications that Dr. Henshaw was negligent during the procedure - with serious consequences. I wanted to bring a lawsuit -but we chose not to- rather to focus on recovery. I will not forget Dr. Henshaw's arrogance and lack of accountability during this episode.