A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hensinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hensinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Birth Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hensinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Hensinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Hensinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Hensinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hensinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.