A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hensinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensinger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hensinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Birth Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hensinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Hensinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Hensinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Hensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hensinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.