Learn more about Dr. Robert Hensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hensinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hensinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hensinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Birth Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hensinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Hensinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Hensinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Hensinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hensinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.