A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hentz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hentz graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hentz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Hentz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Hentz practice?
- Dr. Robert Hentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hentz practices Family Medicine near Sterling, VA.
See Sterling Family Physicians.