A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Herbstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Herbstman, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Herbstman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Brow Lift
- CO2 Blast
- Cheek & Chin Implants
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fraxel Laser Treatments
- Injectable Fillers
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Male Breast Reduction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbstman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbstman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A. Herbstman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Herbstman practice?
- Dr. Robert Herbstman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Herbstman practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons.