A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Herfkens is Excellent. Dr. Herfkens has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Herfkens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Adenoma Warthin`s tumor, Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, and Breast Cancer.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herfkens graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herfkens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herfkens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Herfkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Herfkens practice?
Dr. Robert Herfkens practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Herfkens, Dr. Bobby Herfkens, Dr. Rob Herfkens, Dr. Robbie Herfkens