A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Herfkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herfkens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herfkens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Herfkens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herfkens graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herfkens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Herfkens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Herfkens practice?
- Dr. Robert Herfkens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Herfkens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.