A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Herfkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herfkens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herfkens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Herfkens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herfkens graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herfkens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Herfkens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Herfkens practice?
- Dr. Robert Herfkens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Herfkens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.